We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gravytrain may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2009.
What we collect:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including your postal address, email and telephone number(s)
- Details specific to your enquiry
What we do with the information we gather:
- We will use the information which you provide us with to respond to your query
- From time to time we may send promotional emails / mailings about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address which you have provided. If you would rather not receive these mailings please email email@example.com
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. If you would rather not be contacted please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We promise never to sell your data on to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously us with personal information but would prefer not to be contacted in the future please email email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org