Lancaster Insurance are one of the most established arrangers of classic car insurance in the UK. They compare prices from a carefully selected panel of leading insurance providers and are looking to grow their customer base generated by Pay Per Click (PPC).
They approached us to increase year on year sales generated through their existing PPC account. Overriding drive to increase online sales and quotes from their website by expanding their PPC advertising, optimizing their existing campaign and create additional profit.
Prior to taking over the account our client had a higher than desired Cost Per Acquisition (CPA), low sale volumes and low conversion rate.
We work closely with our client due to strict compliance guidelines in place – the company is part of a larger well established corporation with a traditional mind-set and expectations. All work and content created has to go through a lengthy approval process, making testing of ad copy challenging. None the less, we have been able to expand the campaign to find new opportunities.
Although Lancaster Insurance main product is classic car owners, Lancaster offer a full range of car, 4 x 4, and motorhome insurance. This gave us scope to expand the advertising and generate sales other than classic car insurance policies. Display and remarketing campaigns were also generated to target people in different ways, and remind potential customers to return to the site if they weren’t ready to buy a policy the first time. Our campaign spread across a vast range of products increasing the opportunity of sales.
- Since March we have increased the amount of impressions by 45% YOY (year on year)
- We have also increased the amount of clicks by 62% YOY.
- Cost per click (CPC) has been reduced 67% YOY.
- Even though we have only been managing the PPC campaign for a few months we are now ahead of our competitors for impression share, average position and top of page rate.
- Full quotes improved 41% YOY, and sales have increased by 96% YOY.