WordPress started out as a blogging platform but has since evolved into an extremely powerful content management system (CMS). During its fast rise to the CMS hall of fame, users of the platform have been rapidly growing in numbers year on year, creating a very active and helpful community. This community contributes to the growth of WordPress on multiple levels with new customisations and bespoke development being released on a weekly basis in the form of plug-ins, widgets, and custom templates.
What is WordPress Capable of?
WordPress allows web developers to build websites that can be updated by anyone including those with no technical knowledge or experience. The platform allows website owners to update and create content on their website at the click of a mouse. From creating new pages and posts to adding and removing images to a banner or gallery, anything is possible when using the WordPress platform.
From an SEO point of view, WordPress will do wonders for your website! It’s clearly laid out website structure combined with an SEO plug-in gives you the ultimate SEO optimised website and this will prove vital when trying to rank for your all important keywords.
Why Choose Us?
Gravytrain’s team of expert WordPress developers have expert knowledge of the CMS platform and can provide a bespoke website that meets your businesses every need. We not only provide our clients with a website but also offer ongoing support as well as other online marketing opportunities helping your business grow through the use of the internet.
Some Interesting WordPress Facts
- WordPress is currently used to run over 66 million websites worldwide
- WordPress currently is the world’s most commonly used CMS platform, holding a market share of around 54%
- Currently 19,000 WordPress plug-ins available to download and use
- Over 30,000,000 searches are made on Google each month for WordPress related terms
- WordPress is a completely free to use application built using an open source content management system
- WordPress is regularly and continually updated to improve both its functionality and security
Want to find out more about WordPress and what it could mean for you? Give us a call, or send an email, and our team will talk you through it.